- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 large garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- Melt Spread in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook walnuts 3 minutes or until golden. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in Sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss sauce with hot linguine. Sprinkle with additional chopped walnuts and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
Cost per recipe*: $4.33. Cost per serving*: $1.08. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW