- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® ClassicoTM Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets and/or 1-1/2-inch pieces fresh asparagus
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces linguine [or or spaghetti], cooked and drained
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and carrot, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add broccoli and red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in garlic, salt and black pepper and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Sauce and water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Serve over hot linguine and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil.
Cost per recipe*: $5.92. Cost per serving*: $1.48. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW