Baked Chicken Saltimbocca
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 eggslightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 ounces prosciutto [or deli boiled ham]
- 1 jar Bertolli® Vineyard Premium Collections Marinara with Burgundy Wine Sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetticooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 400°. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well. In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes. Top chicken with prosciutto, 1-1/2 cups Pasta Sauce then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over hot spaghetti tossed with remaining heated Sauce. Sprinkle, if desired, with Parmesan cheese.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW