Baked Gnocchi with Two Cheeses & Walnuts
- 1 jar Bertolli® Olive Oil & Garlic Sauce
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen gnocchi, prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Sauce, cooked gnocchi, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon basil in 2-quart casserole. Top with remaining cheeses, walnuts and bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered 12 minutes or until bubbling. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
Cost per recipe*: $10.03. Cost per serving*: $2.51. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW