Bertolli Creamy Fettuccine Primavera
Select your family's favorite vegetables to create a meal that's easy and they'll love.
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 3 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables (peas, red bell pepper, zucchini and/or asparagus)*
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook vegetables and garlic covered, stirring once, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in Sauce and cook covered until heated through, about 3 minutes. Serve over hot fettuccine. Garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 package (16 oz.) frozen assorted vegetables, thawed and drained. Cost per recipe*: $6.82 Cost per serving*: $1.71 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW