Bertolli Fettuccine Carbonara
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup chopped onion [or shallots]
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding peas during last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Meanwhile, melt Spread in 2-quart saucepan and cook onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Sauce and bacon; heat through. Toss with hot fettuccine and peas. Garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper.
Cost per recipe*: $5.14. Cost per serving*: $.86. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW