Bertolli Grilled Pizza
- 1 cup Bertolli® Olive Oil & Garlic Sauce
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup drained and sliced artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chopped fresh basil leaves
- Preheat grill.
- Evenly spread Sauce on pizza crust, then top with cheese, tomatoes, artichokes and olives. Drizzle with Olive Oil. Arrange pizza on grill and close cover and grill over medium heat, rotating occasionally, 10 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW