Bruschetta with Portobellos
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 lb. portobello mushrooms, stems removed and caps thinly sliced
- 2 loaves French or Italian bread, diagonally cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 2 large garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, broil bread slices until golden; rub with garlic. Evenly spoon unheated Sauce over bread, then top with mushrooms and pepper. Garnish, if desired, with sliced fresh basil.
Cost per recipe*: $17.26. Cost per serving*: $.72. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW