Cheese & Pesto Manicotti
- 1 jar Bertolli® Five Cheese with Asiago & Fontina Cheeses Sauce
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 12 manicotti pasta, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°. In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, evenly spread 1/2 cup Sauce; set aside.
- Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, pesto and egg in large bowl. Fill manicotti with cheese mixture, then arrange in baking dish. Evenly top with remaining Sauce. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
VARIATION: Stir 1/3 cup chopped, drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil into cheese mixture.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW