Chicken & Bacon Florentine
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese [or Asiago cheese]
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 bag (9 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- Cook bacon in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon and reserve 2 tablespoons drippings. Combine cooked bacon with cheese; set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Cook chicken in reserved drippings over medium-high heat, turning once, then sprinkling with bacon mixture, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Meanwhile, heat sauce and olives in small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add spinach and garlic to same skillet and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Evenly spoon hot Sauce onto serving plates. Top with spinach, then chicken. Garnish, if desired, with additional cheese.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW