Chicken Breast With Bertolli Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Light™ Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 4 Tbsp. Bertolli® Balsamic Vinegar of Modena - Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh oregano leaves (optional)
- Heat Bertolli Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, bay leaf and rosemary 1 minute. Add chicken and cook, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and herbs to serving platter, discard bay leaf.
- Reduce heat to low and add Bertolli Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and cook 1 minute. Pour vinegar over chicken. Season with salt, pepper and chopped fresh oregano.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW