- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 slice bacon [or pancetta], chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine [or chicken broth]
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook onion and bacon in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until bacon is cooked and onion is tender. Add wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce and peas. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle, if desired, with cracked black pepper.
Cost per recipe*: $10.46. Cost per serving*: $2.62. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW