Chicken Florentine in Marinara Sauce
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 Tbsp. chopped, drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin (about 1-3/4 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 jar Bertolli® Five Cheese with Asiago & Fontina Cheeses Sauce
- Combine spinach, ricotta and sun-dried tomatoes in medium bowl. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Evenly top each chicken breast half with spinach mixture; roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Heat Olive Oil In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta or rice.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW