- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 jar (3 oz.) small capers
- 1 jar Bertolli® Flavored with Italian Sausage Garlic & Romano Sauce
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes. Stir in capers and Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over hot penne and sprinkle with parsley.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW