- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 jar (6.5 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1/3 cup dry red wine [or beef broth]
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Stir in onion, artichoke hearts and olives in same skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Sauce and wine. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice or pasta.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW