- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots [or onion]
- 1/2 tsp. dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup dry white wine [or chicken broth]
- 1 jar Bertolli® Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook shallots and tarragon in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shallots are tender. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW