Chicken Vodka Cacciatore
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 8 ounces sliced cremini mushrooms [or white mushrooms] (about 3 cups)
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 jar Bertolli® Vodka Sauce made with Fresh Cream
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook mushrooms, green pepper, garlic and rosemary in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are lightly browned. Stir in vinegar and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce. Return chicken to skillet. Bring just to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked pasta topped with Parmesan cheese.
Cost per recipe*: $11.17. Cost per serving*: $1.86 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW