Chicken With Mushrooms & Sweet Baby Peas
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen green peas, partially thawed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. orange peel (optional)
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Stir in mushrooms, peas and bay leaf in same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in orange peel. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked pasta.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW