Chicken with Peas, Parmesan & Prosciutto
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into large chunks
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli® Vodka Sauce made with Fresh Cream
- 2 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Parmesan cheese shavings
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds. Add chicken and cook, turning occasionally, 6 minutes or until browned. Stir in Sauce and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in prosciutto, peas and grated Parmesan cheese. Simmer 1 minute or until peas are heated through and chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked pasta and garnish with Parmesan cheese shavings.
Cost per recipe*: $11.60. Cost per serving*: $2.90. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW