Creamed Spinach on Polenta
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package (16 oz.) prepared polenta, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Stir in spinach and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes. Stir in Sauce and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Arrange polenta on baking sheet, then evenly top each slice with spinach mixture. Bake 10 minutes.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW