Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 jar Bertolli® Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp with dill weed, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in Sauce, peas and broth. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is heated through. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve over hot angel hair pasta and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Cost per recipe*: $11.71. Cost per serving*: $2.93. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW