Creamy Herbed Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cover potatoes with lightly salted water in 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and let cool. Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Melt Spread in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Add potatoes, Sauce, chives and parsley.
- Arrange potato mixture in 2-quart baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW