Creamy Lemon Artichoke Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil, divided
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 small shallot [or onion], chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Season chicken, if desired with salt and ground black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon Olive Oil in same skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper, artichokes and shallot, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Sauce and simmer 2 minutes. Add chicken, lemon juice and lemon peel and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked fettuccine or rice and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW