Creamy Pasta with Sausage & Peppers
- 1 lb. hot and/or sweet Italian sausage, sliced
- 2 medium red and/or orange bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces large pasta shells, cooked according to package directions
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sausage is cooked. Remove sausage and set aside.
- In same skillet, cook red peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in sausage, Sauce and cooked pasta shells; heat through.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW