Creamy Rice Rosa Carbonara
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 jar Bertolli® Four Cheese Rosa Sauce
- 1/4 cup water [or chicken broth]
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook bacon in 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside; reserve drippings.
- Cook onion in reserved drippings over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice, Sauce, water, peas, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until heated through. Stir in cheese and bacon.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW