Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can (13.75 oz.) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen uncooked medium shrimp
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1 box (16 oz.) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Heat Olive Oil in deep large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, celery, red pepper and garlic 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in Sauces. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in hot pepper sauce. Serve shrimp mixture over hot fettuccine.
Cost per recipe*: $16.94. Cost per serving*: $2.12. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW