Creamy Tomato Bisque
- 4 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) no salt added diced tomatoes [or reduced sodium diced tomatoes]
- 1 jar Bertolli® Light Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup skim milk
- Combine 3 tablespoons olive oil with basil in small bowl; reserve.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in 4-quart saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, about 4 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in Sauce and broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and stir in milk.
- Process soup, in batches in blender, being careful not to fill blender more than halfway full. Return to saucepot and cook over medium heat until heated through, about 2 minutes. Drizzle with reserved Basil oil.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW