Makes 12 appetizers
Focaccia with Arugula & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 loaf (11 x 15-inch) focaccia bread
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. chopped drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped
- 1 cup packed arugula [or basil and/or baby spinach leaves]
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spoon Sauce over focaccia. Top with mozzarella, garlic, tomatoes and arugula; drizzle with Olive Oil. Bake 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. To serve, cut into squares.