Recipe serves: 4
Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Pizza
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped, drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- Parmesan cheese shavings
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Heat Olive Oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Sauce and tomatoes and simmer 2 minutes.
- Arrange pizza crust on ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet. Evenly top with sauce mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until bubbling. Sprinkle with cheese and, if desired, chopped fresh parsley.