Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
15-minute Chicken Parmesan
- 4 fully cooked breaded chicken breast cutlets
- 1 jar Bertolli® Vidalia Onion with Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta [or bow tie pasta], cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Pour Sauce over chicken, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve over hot farfalle pasta.
- *Find prepared cooked chicken cutlets or patties in your grocers' deli case or frozen foods aisle. Cost per recipe*: $8.47. Cost per serving*: $2.17. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.