Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||55 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
This 15-minute pizza will be on the table faster than getting pizza delivered from your local pizzeria.
- 1 cup Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Evenly spread Sauce on pizza crust, then top with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil, sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.