Recipe serves: 8
Wild Mushroom Pizza
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 8 ounces sliced assorted fresh mushrooms (chanterelles, shiitake, oyster, cremini or white)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crusts
- 2 cups Bertolli® Vineyard Premium Collections Marinara with Burgundy Wine Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until mushrooms are golden.
- Arrange pizza crusts on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly top crusts with Sauce, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.