Easy Chicken Curry
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 3 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Tbsp. hot or mild curry powder
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream [or whipping cream]
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons Olive Oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in curry and Sauce. Return chicken to skillet and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Stir in cream and cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
TIP: Curry dishes are classically served over aromatic basmati rice.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW