Fast & Fiery Chicken Margherita
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 2 cups Bertolli® Arrabbiata Sauce
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese [or packaged mozzarella cheese], (about 4 oz.)
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Sauce and simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Top chicken with cheese, then let stand 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Garnish with basil. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked spaghetti and additional Sauce, heated.
Cost per recipe*: $9.98 Cost per serving*: $2.50 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW