Fennel Walnut Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® ClassicoTM Olive Oil
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 tsp. dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. orange peel (optional)
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and cracked black pepper. Heat Olive Oil in largenonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Cook fennel, walnuts and tarragon in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until fennel is golden. Stir in Sauce. Return chicken to skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat and stir in orange peel. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked pasta.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW