Fettuccine with Veal & Spinach
- 8 veal cutlets, pounded thin (about 1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 6 ounces sliced assorted mushrooms (cremini, white, shiitake or oyster)
- 1/4 cup dry red wine [or chicken broth]
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 package (9 oz.) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach leaves
- Evenly sprinkle veal with lemon juice, cheese and parsley. Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks or string. Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet and brown veal over medium-high heat. Remove veal and set aside.
- Cook mushrooms in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until lightly golden. Add wine and cook 1 minute. Return veal to skillet. Stir in Sauce and pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until veal is tender. Meanwhile, toss hot fettuccine with spinach. To serve, arrange veal and sauce over hot fettuccine.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW