Flank Steak With Pineapple Salsa
by Chef Fabio Viviani
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Pinch salt
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- Combine pineapple, red pepper, green onions, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, basil and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Brush beef with Bertolli Classico Olive Oil. Season beef, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Grill, turning once, 10 minutes or until desired doneness. Serve with pineapple salsa.
Recipe courtesy of Fabio Viviani, owner and Executive Chef of Cafe Firenze in Moorpark, California and Firenze Osteria Italian Restaurant and Martini Bar in Toluca Lake, California
- FULL-PAGE VIEW