Fusilli with Sausage & Mushrooms
- 1 lb. Italian sweet or hot sausage links
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 12 ounces portobello, cremini or white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 8 ounces fusilli pasta [or spiral pasta], cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown sausage in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Remove sausage from skillet and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; set aside.
- Heat Olive Oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Return sausage to skillet. Stir in Sauce and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Spoon Sauce over hot pasta and sprinkle with cheese.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW