Garden Minestrone with Pesto
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) chicken broth [or vegetable broth]
- 1 can (19 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook carrots and zucchini, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. Add Sauce and broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in beans; heat through.
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish each with spoonful of pesto to serve. Serve, if desired, with crusty Italian bread.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW