Goat Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 Tbsp. goat cheese [or cream cheese] (about 3 oz.)
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 box (16 oz.) bow tie pasta [or penne pasta], cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Make deep 1-inch-long cut with knife parallel to cutting board inside of each chicken breast half to form pocket. Evenly stuff pockets with goat cheese, then press edges together to seal. Dip chicken in Spread, then bread crumbs until evenly coated. On baking sheet, arrange chicken. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat Sauce in 2-quart saucepan over low heat. To serve, arrange chicken on platter over hot bow ties, then top with Sauce. Serve, if desired, with sauteed spinach.
Also terrific with Bertolli ® Olive Oil & Garlic with Fresh Tomatoes Sauce.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW