Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken With Vodka Bow-Ties
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped, drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/4-inch-thick
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 jar Bertolli® Vodka Sauce made with Fresh Cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 ounces bow-tie pasta, cooked and drained
- Combine cheese, pine nuts and tomatoes in medium bowl. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Evenly spread cheese mixture on each chicken breast. Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks. Dip in melted Spread, then bread crumbs.
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally. Stir in Sauce and garlic and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over hot bow ties and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW