Grilled Jumbo Shrimp With Tomatoes
by Chef Fabio Viviani
- 1 lb. uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Cover and marinate 10 minutes.
- Alternately thread shrimp and tomatoes on skewers*. Grill, turning once, 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
*If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
Recipe courtesy of Fabio Viviani, owner and Executive Chef of Cafe Firenze in Moorpark, California and Firenze Osteria Italian Restaurant and Martini Bar in Toluca Lake, California.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW