Grilled Pizza Margherita
- 1 cup Bertolli® Olive Oil & Garlic Sauce
- 1 (10-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- Evenly spread Sauce on pizza crust, then top with cheese. Grill covered over medium heat, rotating pizza occasionally, 10 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted. Drizzle with Olive Oil, sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.
Cost per recipe*: $7.89. Cost per serving*: $1.97. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW