Grilled Pork Chops with Tomato Salsa
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 small orange and/or red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Pinch sugar
- 4 bone-in pork chops [or boneless]
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chops. Cover and chill.
- Meanwhile, season chops, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Grill or broil chops until done, turning once. To serve, top chops with tomato salsa.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW