Hot Artichoke Crab Dip
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. finely grated lemon peel
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1 medium round loaf crusty Italian bread, hollowed
- Heat Olive Oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Stir in crabmeat, Sauce, artichoke hearts and cream cheese. Simmer, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted.
- Just before serving, stir in parsley, lemon peel and hot pepper sauce; spoon into hollowed bread. Serve hot and, if desired, with additional sliced Italian bread or crackers.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW