Hot Bean Soup
- 2 cans (16 oz. ea.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen cauliflower, cooked and drained
- fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Coarsely puree beans and cauliflower in food processor or blender; set aside.
- Heat Olive Oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook garlic and red pepper flakes 30 seconds. Stir in pureed bean mixture, Sauce and broth. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until heated through. Stir in basil and parsley. Garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW