Linguine With Spicy Red Clam Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 jar Bertolli® Arrabbiata Sauce
- 2 dozen clams*
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat Olive Oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in garlic, basil and oregano and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then stir in clams. Simmer covered 10 minutes or until clams open (discard any unopened shells).
- Serve over hot linguine and sprinkle with cheese. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 2 cans (10 oz. ea.) baby clams, drained. Simply stir clams in the last few minutes of cook time and heat through.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW