Luscious Rosa Lasagna
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Sauces in medium bowl.
- Spread 1 cup sauce mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, then 1 cup sauce mixture and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 noodles, then sauce mixture and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
TIP: Try adding 1 lb. cooked, crumbled ground beef or Italian sausage or 4 cups of your favorite cooked vegetables evenly divided between each layer.
Cost per recipe*: $20.71 Cost per serving*: $2.58 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW