Marinated Flank Steak
- 1/2 cup Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger [or 1 tsp. ground ginger]
- 2 -lb. boneless flank steak [or sirloin or top round steak]
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients except steak.
- In nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour 1/2 cup marinade over steak. Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 6 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining marinade, until steak is desired doneness.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW