Mediterranean Meatloaf Torta
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup Bertolli® Flavored with Italian Sausage Garlic & Romano Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly grease 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- Thoroughly combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup Sauce, salt and pepper in large bow; evenly press into pie plate. Top meat loaf with remaining sauce, then mozzarella. Bake 20 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked. Slice in wedges and serve, if desired, with additional hot Pasta Sauce.
- FULL-PAGE VIEW